Whipped Feta with Herb Roasted Tomatoes and Olives
The only dip your holiday parties need. This creamy mixture contains Feta Cheese, oven-roasted tomatoes seasoned with our Organic Sunday Roast and olives, a squeeze of lemon juice, and your favourite fresh herbs to finish things off. Serve with crusty bread or crackers—but don’t expect any leftovers.
What you'll need
- 1 cup of an assortment of pitted olives
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Organic Sunday Roast
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp olive oil
- A block of feta
- Juice of a lemon
- Chopped fresh herbs to finish
- Baguette slices or crackers to dip
- Toss olives and tomatoes in Organic Sunday Roast and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 400 F for about 20 minutes, until tomatoes have burst and are browning a bit.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip feta on high speed, slowly adding the olive oil until smooth.
- Spread in a bowl and top with the tomatoes, olives and lemon juice. Add fresh herbs to serve and spread on baguette slices or crackers.